Shauchalay Nirman, Ghar Ka Sammaan
Swachh Bharat Mission is an initiative undertaken by Government of India in order to provide a good livelihood to every citizen India.
In Bihar the project is under taken by Lohia Swachh Bihar Abhiyan, Rural Development Department Government of Bihar.
Who are eligible for this scheme?
All those house where there is no persona toilet are eligible for the scheme irrespective of locations.
How to Get Free Toilet?
There are two process to apply for free toilet based on location.
Application Process for Urban Area.
Those who are living in urban area can apply the process by online method.
Login to http://www.swachhbharaturban.gov.in/IHHL/
One can click on English or Hindi Option at top Right hand side of the screen to proceed to see the application form in English or Hindi. The Entries are to be done in English.
Documents required for filling IHHL Application-
1. Scanned copy of Applicant’s Photograph in .jpg extension and file length <50 kb.It is mandatory.
2. Bank Account Details is mandatory.
3. Scanned copy of First Page of Bank Passbook (showing Account Details) in .jpg extension & file length <100 kb.
Create User ID
- Create login ID by clicking New Applicant in bottom right corner of the website. This will take to Application registration page. In this page fill-up necessary details like Name, Mobile no, Email ID and other details and register, the registration process will be completed and you will to get a log in ID. Get one time password and reset the password which can be done by clicking the icon “Get one Time Password icon” displayed on bottom right corner.
- On successful creation of password it will navigate to another page that is INDIVIDUAL HOUSEHOLD LATRINE (IHHL) APPLICATION FORM.
Filling-up Application form:
The application form contains two parts and all * Indicated fields are mandatory
- Geographical Particulars: In this section select the District from the drop down, select the Urban Local Bodies Name (ULB) from the drop down and finally select the ward no from the drop down.
- Toilet Owner's Particulars: In this section fill-up the owner’s details (Name of Applicant, Gender, Father/ Husband's name, Mobile No., Residential Address, Status of Existing Toilet, Aadhar Number). If you wish to construct latrine by yourselves and want to avail the funds transferred to your bank account then click “No” in point no.9. Fill-up the bank account details and upload the passbook first page scanned copy. Upload the photograph of applicant.
- Tick on declaration (I agree to share my Aadhar details for taking incentive of IHHL construction with Ministry of Urban Development) and apply the application.
After successful submission of application form an application ID and acknowledgment sip will be generated which you can print for future use. An email will be sent on your registered email id regarding details of application id with bank details.
Individual house hold Latrine Applications for Upload work Commenced toilet Photograph
In order to upload the photographs of work commenced toilet photographs click on the “apply” icon located on top left of website and select “work commenced photographs upload”. Choose the photographof the latrine and upload.
Fill up the longitude and latitude by clicking blue colour label and select the location from the map and submit. You can check the application status by clicking on status icon in which you have to provide the application id. You can see also the action taken by officials.
Check the video for online application process.
Application Process for Rural Area.
For those who are from villages need to visit the district JEEVIKA, BIHAR RURAL LIVELIHOODS PROMOTION SOCIETY.
Meet the concerned authority of district JEEViKA who will provide the application form. Fill-up the form with required details and attach necessary documents like (photographs of applicant, photocopy of First Page of Bank Passbook, ID proof, photocopy of AADHAR card). Submit the application form in the office. The concerned project officer will visit your location and initiated the construction of the project.
Find the below mentioned office Address of State Project Management Unit
State Project Management Unit
BIHAR RURAL LIVELIHOODS PROMOTION SOCIETY
Vidyut Bhawan, Annexe-II, 1st & 2nd Floor (Southern Wing)
Bailey Road Patna-800 021, Bihar
Phone No/Fax: +91-612-2504980/60
Lohia Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) Team
LSBA Email ID : email@example.com
State coordinator : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chichanbeni PMRDF (Bank and PFMS) : email@example.com
Arun PMRDF (GAP) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashok Kumar (MIS) : email@example.com